What's on my sidebar?
Dive Trip Booking
Booking trips on ScubaReefing is easy. Simply follow these 3 steps.
- Start the booking process by clicking on "Book your dive trip". Then continue by filling up your booking details.
- Once the form is submitted, you will be able to checkout your booking. Your registration is not confirmed until payment is received.
- The required amount has to be paid via Papyal within 3 working days. In the event of a delay, kindly email email@example.com. ScubaReefing reserves the right to cancel the booking if the payment is not made within this time period.
- For Paypal payments, proceed to enter your Paypal account details if necessary.
- Once payment is completed, your booking will be processed within 48hrs and the confirmation details will be sent to your email.
Track My Booking
Whenever a booking is made on ScubaReefing and payment received, a tracking ID will be provided in an email together with the payment receipt.
With your tracking ID, you will be able to view details of your dive trip booking and confirmation status. To do so, navigate to the "My Bookings" utility.
My Dive Passport
Logging Your Dives
Never lose track of your dives again
My Dive Passport allows users to log their dives by creating a record of the maximum depth, bottom time of the dive and the dive operator who brought you to the diving spot. You can do so every time you complete a dive.
Reef Talk is a place where hearts and minds gather to discuss and share experiences, tips and ideas about anything under the ocean.
To ensure a pleasant user experience for everyone, the following rules apply :
- Users shall not harass or insult other users on this website
- Users shall refrain from using obscene, sensitive or offensive materials
- Users shall not invade the privacy of other users by posting personal information online
Should I create a question or conversation?
If you have a question to ask other divers, then choose "Question". If you would like to post a review or share an experience, you can select "Conversation".
ScubaReefing.com provides a catalogue where divers/non-divers can browse and place order for items:
- When an order request is placed, our consultant will review your order request.
- Once your order has been approved, a Paypal invoice containing the payable amount will be sent to your email.
- Your order will then be processed and delivered on receiving your payment.
You can also search for diving trips to join and participate in :
- Start by placing a booking request is placed.
- Your booking request will be reviewed.
- On successful review, a Paypal invoice containing the payable amount will be sent to your email.
- Our consultants will confirm your booking with your preferred dive center.
To maximise your time spent in the waters, it is important to practice and educate yourself :
- Start by searching for a course that fits your interest.
- You will be presented with a form where you can submit any inquiries you have about the course.
- Our consultant will guide you on how and when your lessons can begin.
We hope you enjoy using our online platform!